Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Song Suggestions

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MUSIC. I have played piano my entire life, and my family is so musically talented. My aunt plays piano, my father plays the guitar as good as Clapton and almost Stevie Ray Vaughan, my sisters all play piano and my cousin is a music promoter in Austin for famous rap artists. Besides my family and I being musically inclined, we love all types of music. I just listed our credentials in hopes you will give a few of these songs a good listen, if you have not already. Some of the songs are old and some are recent. I probably have more suggestions, but these are my go-to songs.

I listen to everything expect screaming rock. My favorite genres are classic rock n' roll and soul, especially from the Motown era. Also, if you love "Thrift Shop" like the rest of the world, you have to get Macklemore's entire album! There are other songs on the album that are better than "Thrift Shop" and "Can't Hold Us."

Workout or Pre-gaming:
  • Wing$ - Macklemore
  • Bad Girlfriend - Theory of a Deadman
  • Doom and Gloom - The Rolling Stones
  • Cockiness - Rihanna
  • Gold on the ceiling - The Black Keys
  • Got to Give It Up - Marvin Gaye
  • Headsprung - LL Cool J
  • Southern Hospitality - LUDA and Pharrell
  • Get Big - Dorrough 
  • Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder
  • Mirrors - Justin Timberlake 
  • Go Missin - Usher 
  • You can do it - Ice Cube
  • Let the groove get in - Justin Timberlake
  • Tunnel Vision - Justin Timberlake 
  • Save Me - MGK
  • Sound of Madness - Shinedown
  • The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy
  • Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke feat. T.I/Pharrell
  • Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
  • Breath of Life - Florence and the Machine
  • A little party never killed nobody - Fergie, Q-Tip, GoonRock (Gatsby soundtrack)
  • Rick as F*** - Lil Wayne feat. 2 Chainz
  • 100$ Bill - Jay Z (Gatsby Soundtrack)
  • Bugatti - Future, Rick Ross
  • Jimmy Lovine - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
  • Get lucky - Daft Punk feat. Pharrell 
Chill:
  • Just a fool - Christina Aguilera
  • I need a dollar - Aloe Blacc
  • Right to be Wrong - Joss Stone
  • Stay - Sarah Bareilles
  • Lie to me - Sarah Bareilles
  • Comin Home - City Colour
  • Try a Little Tenderness - Otis Redding 
  • Timekeeper - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals 
  • Low Road - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
  • Back to Black - Andre 3000 feat Beyonce (Gatsby soundtrack)
  • Together - The xx (Gatsby soundtrack)
  • I am beautiful - Candice Glover 
  • Love on top - Beyonce
  • Pilot Jones - Frank Ocean
  • Power Trip - J Cole feat. Miguel 
  • Don'e Let Me Know - Katharine McPhee and Jeremy Jordan (Smash Soundtrack)
  • That's life - (Smash Soundtrack)
  • Good day for the blues - Storyville
  • Who you are - Jessie J

1 comment: