Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Met Gala 2014 Best Dressed

1. Charlize Theron and Sean Penn. Who else can pull off a blazer with that dress?










2. Rihanna. One word, fierce. This is how you change up the usual midriff trend.












3. SJP can do no wrong.












4. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. This is how you make old Hollywood look modern.











5. Rachel McAdams. I love the simplicity of this dress and it fits her like a glove.












6. Victoria Beckham. The white trend at the Gala was on point, to say the least, last night.











7. Move over Kim Kardashian, I give you Kendall Jenner. Her hair and accessories are on point.











8. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend. I love how the ruffles around her collar are subtle, and the color is beautiful on her.











9. Dakota Johnson. She had some backlash from this dress, but I think it is beautiful on her and I love the dark gloves.











10. I have to give Taylor Swift some love, because this pink dress was a classy choice.










Honorable Mention

Emma Stone, never fails. I just got tired of seeing the midriffs after Rihanna set the bar.














Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, because these two are just two perfect together and their styles mesh well.










I hate putting Beyonce on the honorable mention, but the other set the bar pretty high.






















Nicole Richie, I respect the risk and silver goes pretty good with light purple hair.











What the hell happened?

Nupita finally had a fashion mess up. I think she can still pull it off, but to the Met Gala?
Yes, under all the fabric is the stunning Kate Upton. What was she thinking? It's like a goth house on the prairie situation.



Katie Holmes has too much going wrong with this number. The color, the fitting, the hair being down and messy....I just don't get it.










Photo credit - eonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment