Monday, May 19, 2014

Can't get enough Music

Just in case you get as bored as I do with old music and need a refresher, here are some new songs I am currently obsessed with. Enjoy! 

Ed Sheeran with another beautiful single he released before his album drops June 23.
One of my favorites from the Xscape album. 
Imagine Dragons with another great song powered by drums, tons of drums. 
John Legend. Need I say more?
In case you have been under a rock, Usher is back....with his shirt off....playing the drums....and dancing of course. 
This is my jam. Miley Cyrus makes this song even better. Yes, I just said that.
Need a good running song? Here is your fix. 
Still running? Training for a marathon? Here is another song for you to keep those endorphins pumping.
Lily Kershaw. Get to know that name. She is a great songwriter.
I can't put my finger on why, but I am loving this song. 
If you watched my video I posted about Taylor Parker this is the background music. I love The Paper Kites. 
The video is almost as amazing as the song. Michael Jackson + Justin Timberlake = Gold
This song is strange, crazy and so damn cool. I am still trying to understand the metaphor. Also, Maddie Ziegler from Dance Moms is the one performing, so that makes the video pretty awesome. 
The two strong-armed country women debuted this kick a** duet last night at the Billboard Music Awards. I almost like their live version more than the recording, either way it is good, really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment