Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Stuff that grinds my gears, I can’t think of anything else to write about

  • Airport seats. Most people want to lie down while waiting on their flight, or at least I do, but no the seat either forces you into perfect posture or there is an armrest in the way.
  • When I feel like being a fatty and I get some Mickey D fries, there better be at least two left over in the bottom of the bag, if not, it is huge disappointment.
  • When working out, sweat drops into your eyeball. That stings.
  • People who stare in the gym. I know I am sweating profusely, that doesn’t mean you can stare while you lift your two pound weight.
  • Automated phone systems. When I call in and want to complain about my LB&L bill, I don’t want to speak to a robot 20 times. And then they caught on to us trying to press zero to go directly to a customer service rep, because now they say “Well before I transfer you, tell me your problem so I know where to direct you.” NO
  • Blowing your nose willie nellie. IT IS NOT OK TO BLOW YOUR NOSE AT THE TABLE.
  • When walking with the flow of traffic, do not stop in the middle of the flow. It creates a domino effect.
  • Interviewing coaches during games. They have better stuff to concentrate on, and we can hear their two cents after the game.
  • When people leave their shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot. Now, I do this all the time, but when it is done to me and I can’t park there, that is not cool. Ha
  • Left lane is the fast lane. That is all.
  • Why is there always toilet paper and debris all over the bathroom floors? Are we hooligans?
  • People who say “matur” instead of “mature.” Don’t try and make me sound stupid.
  • People who own a small dog and treat it like a child. I have a lab, and treat it like a child, NOW THAT IS A CHALLENGE, all 80lbs.
  • People who pick their teeth in public –there is a restroom with a mirror.
  • People who complain about me obsessing over sports, when they obsess about other things like hunting…being a vegan…or scary movies.
  • Men losing weight quicker than us women. So not fair.
  • Talking to someone on speaker phone.
  • I don’t even think I should mention it, but CONSTRUCTION during rush hour.
  • LP&L
  • Last but not least – Brett Farve and cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment