Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My broadcast reel and a little bit about me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHily8M3gRQ

Since starting at Texas Tech University as a freshman in 2009, I have worked at Ramar Communications for three years as a producer for Double T 104.3 (KTTU-FM), the Texas Tech Flagship Station. Currently, I am a part time sports reporter for Fox 34 News at Nine (KJTV), and I am the color-commentator for Red Raider Volleyball on The Raider 88.1 FM. I have had the privilege of being the face for Lubbock high school football promos, and guest appearances on sports talk shows, such as Sports Talk with Thetford and Ashby.

I started my broadcasting career at 19 interning for Ag Talk on Fox Talk 95.0/100.7 FM. After tearing a tendon in my left foot, I was force to give up hopes of playing college volleyball. I found a passion in the communications field where I could still be a part of sports. 

I am graduating December 15, and am hoping to expand my knowledge and experience in the broadcast industry. Here is my website I designed if you wish to know more about me. 

http://www.myweb.ttu.edu/lbogle/portfolio/

1 comment: