Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer Jams

This is the song for the new Beats commercial for the World Cup. It is a good pump-up jam for driving or running.
It has taken me a while to jump on the Lana Del Rey bandwagon, but I finally enjoy one of her songs. 
Josh Turner is a young guitarist who can decently play the guitar. He covers a lot of Paul Simon songs, but this duet is a great feel-good performance.  
Birdy is her name. She is incredibly talented. Enough said. Side note, the piano in this song is beautiful - soft and simple. 
"If you use your words as a weapon, then as a weapon I'll shed no tears."The lyrics are powerful, to say the least. 
Sam Smith is slowly, but surely becoming one of my favorite upcoming artists. This acoustic version is fabulous. 
Even though Ed Sheeran is one of my favorites, Christina Grimmie honestly makes this song even better. 
This song by Passenger is fresh with some strong violin/strings action in the background. 
I am still getting a feel for this duo, but I am starting to enjoy their sound. 
Nice cover of XO, John Mayer. 
I hope you enjoyed the new music!

No comments:

Post a Comment