Wednesday, June 4, 2014

#LBproductions

LB Productions is a production business I do on the side. I really enjoy photography and video production, and it helps me be a stronger producer for my full time job. I also have a pretty cool camera to experiment with. It is the only creative bone in my body, so I really enjoy expressing that through my videos and photos. 

My prices are reasonable, because I do this for fun and I am still new to this. I am covering my first wedding this June, so I will have that under my belt as well. If you are interested I take senior, family, vehicle, newborn, sports photos etc. I produce team and individual athlete highlight videos, business commercials, family and event videos - basically anything and everything I am open to producing. Individual athlete highlight videos can help land a recruiter, and the family videos are special to have for future grandchildren and great-grandchildren. 

Let me know if you are interested. Email me at bogle.lauren@yahoo.com, or message me on here. If need be, I will travel. I would love to take some photos and videos for you to cherish and enjoy. Here is some of my work. The videos are at the end of this post. Thank you for taking the time to check this out, and thank you to those who have already taken a chance with me! I have had some pretty amazing models!

“What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” ― Karl Lagerfeld

















“When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!” ― Ted Grant























No comments:

Post a Comment