Thursday, March 27, 2014

New and Old Music for Spring

Prepare yourself, this post features all genres of music. Music videos and links to most of the songs are included. Two former Gossip Girl members are included, if you miss Gossip Girl as much as I do. Enjoy. 

Black Roses by Clare Bowen
A little sad, but a very good song. 
Don't Put Dirt on my Grave Just Yet by Hayden Panettiere
If you can tell, I really like Nashville. 
Moonshine by Bruno Mars 
It's Bruno Mars. Enough said.
Somewhere by Sanders Bohlke 
Anything by Sanders Bohlke is good.
Dreams by Dana Williams and Leighton Meester
Cover originally performed by Fleetwood Mac. It is a great acoustic cover. I love all acoustic music.
Fancy by Iggy Azalea
It is weird, but catchy. 
Lift your Spirit & Love is the Answer by Aloe Blacc
That Girl by Jennifer Nettles
Disclosure by Latch feat. Sam Smith
Empire by Shakira
I did not like her first released single with Rihanna, but this makes up for it. Wait for the chorus.
I love you more than you'll ever know by Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa
If you like soul, you will love this.
Better Man by Beth Hart
Mannish Boy by Muddy Waters 
One of my faves, with a perfect hook. 
Ain't It Fun by Paramore 
Finally, a song from their new album I like.
Dust by Eli Young Band
Love, love, love this song.
Rocket by Beyonce
I would name every song on Queen Bey's album, but this song has a serious R&B feel. Did I mention Justin Timberlake helped with this song.....SO CHECK IT OUT!
Heaven Knows by The Pretty Reckless 
Do you miss Gossip Girl? It's all good, because this is Taylor Momsen's (Jenny Humphrey) band and it is KICK A**! If you feel like hitting the gym hard, jam to this song.
Summer by Calvin Harris
Like most of his songs, it is a great workout song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment