Friday, January 10, 2014

New Music for 2014

I've been getting into some different music this year, and thought I would share. Here are some great beats for workout or just for working in the office. If you are like me, you like jamming in your office and every now and then break out in Proud Mary like Tina Turner....okay maybe that is just me. 

Anything by John Newman
Specifically Love Me Again, Cheating, Losing Sleep, Stay the Night, Out of my Head

Bastille - Things We lost in the Fire, Pompeii
Wilkinson - Afterglow
HAIM - The Wire, Forever
Lorde - Team
The Neighbourhood - Alleyways
Panic at the Disco - Miss Jackson 
Johnny Lang - Not Right, Blew up the House
Haley Reinhart - Keep Coming Back
ZZ Ward - Put the Gun Down
Tedeschi Trucks Band - Do I Look Worried
Beyonce - Drunk in Love (can't get enough of that song)
DJ Snake & Lil John - Turn down for What (need I say more?)
Clinton Sparks - Stay with You Tonight
Songs to make your day: Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful WorldBilly Joel - It's Still Rock and Roll to Me & Tina Turner - Proud Mary (try to dance like her)
Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment