Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November's Playlist


Thank you so much for keeping up with my blog! I usually post about new music, because I can never get enough music. Here are some songs that I am currently obsessed with and great office/working/studying music. Let me know what ya'll think. 

Matthew Schuler - Hallelujah
Olly Murs - Dear Darlin
John Legend - Made to Love
Christina Aguilera - Best of Me
Lorde - Tennis Court
Wiz, Juicy J feat Miley Cyrus - 23
Janelle Monae feat. Erykah Badu - Q.U.E.E.N 
Hayden Panettier - Dreams (from Nashville soundtrack)
Julie Roberts - Good wine and bad decisions
The Weeknd - Devil May Cry
Eminem - Survival
Eminem feat Rihanna - Monster

I'm obsessed with Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding. Pretty much anything by them is great. I was not pumped about A Team or Lego House by Ed Sheeran, but these two songs make up for it. Anything the Voice contestants cover will be great. John Legend + Piano = superb songwriting. I am late to the party, but the album Lotus by Christina Aguilera is loaded with great songs. You know a song is legit when you see the football players getting in to it - 23. I found Emeli Sande about a year ago. She is one of my favorites. Check out the video, it has a good message. 

No comments:

Post a Comment